Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Channeling Adam - Rainbow Collective 13/11/14

Channeling Adam 13/11/14
Auto writing / Semi Trance

Wow Adam, I went to auto write and thought no wait I want to feel you and you came through with feeling and images

Adam
Dear heart are you enjoying our love? You wish to just sit instead of write smile

Umm yeah

Adam 
It is so that when the energy is too strong that one forgets themselves. You are enamoured.

Umm yeah 

Adam
Smile. You do amuse us dear child. You are not afraid and it is late. Very good. A step. 

The images are beautiful! I wish I could paint well. 

Adam 
You can paint well enough to capture. Why do you not try?

Because I'll never capture what I saw :(

Adam
You belittle yourself. Try

It's late atm 

Adam
Describe what you see so you can capture the moment dear heart. We understand you wish to simply be. Humor us

Sighhh ok 
First when you came in, in trance I felt you but I also saw a big light and then I realised it was like the sun. It was shining brightly. Golden white. Them I saw a diamond In front of it. The bright sun like light was shining through the diamond. As it did this a whole lot of coloured light shot out of the diamond in brilliant colours and rays. It looked like a bright star, the diamond. Diamond light. At that moment a ditty came to mind. Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are , up above the world so high, like a Diamond in the sky. ( and no I'm not high, well in semi trance maybe )

Adam
Ahhh and?

And then i saw a rainbow form from the light coming from the diamond and it was high above a cliff and you told me to go to the top of the cliff to be closer to the rainbow. So then I was on a cliff top with the rainbow around me, I could touch it and was surrounded by it, and the rainbow turned into the sky , the whole sky was a rainbow of colour and I could feel it. The love. And then you reminded me to write and I didn't want to. I wanted to stay on the cliff top. 

Adam 
Dear heart you just painted your picture with words. You are an excellent painter. Not all paint the same way dear child. There are many ways to paint a picture. Remember this truth. 

Ohhhh 😊

Adam
The love you felt surround by, enveloped by was us as you are aware now. We are the light. We are source just as you are, as all are. You have that same light that spark, a piece of it within you, you have that love within you. For ever look within, not without. You are what you saw what you felt. You felt this. You opened your heart you opened your light to meet with our light , do you understand?

Umm no and yes, maybe 

Adam 
You could not have felt this if you were not open to it. By opening yourself , you allowed yourself through. We understand the concept may be difficult to understand. It is as one experiences on the verge of death and make the realisation of who they are. You do not of course need to be at that extreme to experience this. Those that fall in love flall into themselves. They open their heart to another and in effect open up their heart to source and source flows through. Love is love. You need open your heart as you do to a pet , to beauty you see. 

You realise I cannot take this in at the
Moment, it makes no sense

Adam 
You will. 
Dear heart balance. We have delivered our message for today. Nourish and rest is advised. 

Thankyou. I understand now. That you "Adam" is more than one. You are like everywhere, I understand rainbow collective 

Adam
Smile yes that we are. Remember we are everywhere as you are . You are everywhere also. Something to ponder child. 

I get it! I am that, I am ( I just hit that thought ) is that right?

Adam 
Affirmative smile 
We are pleased. A gold star for you. Smile

:) I am that star... lol people WILL think I'm high or something lol

Adam 
We are pleased at your jesting. You are in good humor a high frequency. A good note to end the day is it not?

Yes :)

Adam 
Balance , we suggest to increase your water intake. It is much needed at this time due to the energies. 

Thankyou I'll try.



No comments:

Post a Comment