Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Channeling Adam - Rainbow Collective Are you my imagination?

19/8/14 channeling Adam

Adam... Are you a figment of my imagination.. Something I conjured up because I wanted to connect 

Adam
Yes

Yes? 

Adam
Yes I am that

Your confusing me 

Adam
You are confusing yourself dear one 
You are a child of the universe of all that is. Do you understand 

Yes

Adam
So if you are a child of the universe and a part of all that is? Is it so hard to believe that you are connected to that ? That as a child, your creator that created you, Do you believe that this, creator, this parent per se would leave you , would just abandon you to fend for yourself once it gave birth to you ?

Huh... I know this heading somewhere ... I don't know 

Adam 
Do you think an all loving creator that loves , that is, light, would abandon it's creation, with no connection whatsoever?

Well I don't know

Adam 
Dear child would you leave your child to fend for itself without any connection

Well no of course not 

Adam 
We have told you before and we tell you again , you are connecting dear child. It is normal to doubt your connection, with us. Preserve dear one, you WILL come to understand , this we know. Yes you use your imagination, it is how we transmit , through your thought centre. You use your thoughts centre to imagine. It is where inspiration is born , where inventions are born. Where do you believe these come from these thought drops? I will tell you, they come from the " all that is" the soup the mix, the ether. We have told you who we are have we not? 


Yes you have, it's just sometimes hard for me to understand 

Adam 
Dear one , you will come to understand. Faith dear one. Keep using this skill , it will develop more and more. We are alwAys beside you to lead the way . We suggest you listen back to your recording of today and listen , really listen.,,you will hear, you will understand 
Rest dear one, today energy was used and merged, you are tired.. Rest
All will be revealed . 
That is all 

No comments:

Post a Comment