Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Channeling Adam - Rainbow Collective What do you look like?

Channeling Adam 6/8/14
The Meditation 

Adam in the meditation just now, was that you I saw? The light with the strands coming off it. Was that you I just experienced ?

Adam 
Yes yes yes drearest one it was I. It was my light that you viewed. I am light energy. You were expecting a face? A human form? We are beings of light, dear one. Smile. The others you saw were others of the light realms that are most pleased with your light work and that of the others. They were showing how pleased they were in a form you would understand, comprehend. They are delighted with the progress that is being achieved. 

Me<
I'm staggered. I was thinking maybe it was my imagination what I saw. You know I thought maybe because I asked if I could see you  that maybe mind made it  up. I wanted to check in with you to ask if  what I saw was real or me making it up.

Adam
Child you were not making it up. You were remembering. You know who I am. You were remembering me. DO NOT doubt what you saw. 
Me<
But Adam once In the very beginning before I started class channeling I saw you briefly as a human male face . I thought I had seen you then.

Adam<
It was I then also. You at that time would not have comprehended what I am, what we are. You thought me to be a male human, you were afraid at that time. We do not like to cause fear. We showed ourself to you as you would expect one to be so as not to cause fear as this would have caused you to not follow through. We are I am light beings, we are light , to show you light at the time you would not understand who I am. We showed you a safe image but gave you the thought guide with the feeling. We did not lie, I am hearing your thoughts , we have been that image before, it was made to lighten your anxiety as you were afraid of channeling at the time. 

Me<
Your name ? 

Adam 
We have no name, we are light , we are all that is, we are energy. Humans love to name everything. We gave the name Adam because it resonates with you and yes we have been that name before also. Smile 
Dear one all is made in a way to bring comfort , for allowing the purpose to come into being with the least resistance with the least amount of fear. You were fearful then . 

Me<
The shadow I saw?

Adam
We do not do not speak of such. Know you were always safe. Shadow is just a reflection of your thoughts , your fears even now. You turned away which is admirable. You faced your fear and then you put it aside you stepped out of it. Well done dear one. You did not give into your fear. 

Me<
Well it was beautiful , you are beautiful. Can I paint what I saw? If I can capture it? 

Adam 
You will and you may. I hear you. Yes you may share this transmission. Not all will understand be warned. But for those that will it will be enlightening, it will stir the imagination and that is why we allowed it. 

Me<
I hope I can do it the justice to be honest. What were the stands of light coming off your light?

Adam 
They were all the parts of me. I  am not one but many. What you call the strands is all the parts that make up this collective. I hear your thoughts. Yes it is similar to what you are thinking but not quite. The strands are a solar  anology to your version of your dna but not quite. It is more so Similar to many souls that inhabit me, their light codings all the parts that make the collective. It is too In depth , out of your understanding. Enough has been written to dampen your curiosity. Know they are the many that make up the collective energy that make up the light collective that you know as Adam, the one whose transmissions you are bringing through now. All have different energies to bring through as needed. 
Know we are pleased as are the others there to greet you. 

Me< 
Yes who were the others I saw?

Adam
Those of the light realms were happy to greet you on your accomplishment of reaching the energy quota it took to be at that resonance.  They were there to congratulate you at reaching this goal this milestone. 
Much energy has been used. Rest now dear one. There is more to do on the morrow. 
We are most pleased at your growth. 
Be at peace with that knowing.
Dear one
That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment