Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Channeling Adam - Rainbow Collective 7/8/14 On prophecy , predictions , beliefs

Channeling Adam 7-8-14

Adam feel awkward asking but do you do predictions. Just asking because I guess I'm doubting my channeling .. Yeah I know.. Again
Is there a way for me to know without a doubt if I'm really channeling you or if your my imagination or my own thought process? Can you help?


Of course dear one , we can help here. 

You can? I didn't think you would tbh

Why ? 

I didn't think you would do a prediction . Many guides don't 

Well of course it all dependes on the type of prediction you are asking for

There are types?

Yes . We will not tell you if it's harmful for you to know or if it's a lesson or if it is a hindersnce to your growth

Ok.. So what can I ask?

How about you try to ask? You will soon decipher what we will or will not prophecise. You know that prophecy can change from moment to mine do you not?

Yes. But how will I know if this conversation is true. 

You cannot . That is faith. You cannot test a mans belief only the man can 

Huh.. You've lost me

We mean you cannot test a belief ,one needs to believe or not. 

If you do not believe no matter what is said the non believer will have an answer for all things

Hmmm so how do I test this, my channeling 

What do you feel now dear one? Feel being the word of import

I feel You. I feel light, tingly, love

So what is it you do not believe?

Well I feel you but how do I know the words aren't my own?

But they ARE your own

Well I know that but how do I know that I'm not thinking up the answers 

Are you?

Well no, well yes . Ugh him confused'
I hear the thought then I express it but who is behind the thought?

Who Indeed

Your playing with me

No dear one we are striving to give you understanding through your OWN clarity ., 

Ok so I'm behind the thought .. 

And who are you?

My self.. My soul my inner self

And who what is your inner self a part of, who is that connected to?

The other side.. All that is.. Source

Dear one? If you , your "self" is connected to the other side, ( the realms) source , then where would the "self" be getting the thoughts from? 

Ummm .. 

Who or where would the "self" be getting the it's inspiration , it's imagination , it's ideas, it's visions , it's thoughts ? 

It's higher self? 

Yes that statement is true. But also where does your higher self reside? Does it for instance, do you imagine , that your higher self is in these realms  , resides on its own? Or do you perhaps imagine that this higher self has a connection to the "all that is" on the "other side" . Do you image it to be alone In such a realm? Or do you imagine that is with others that it is connected with in these realms? 

Well no.... There must be other higher selfs of other humans as well not just mine alone 

Very good. Smile. So we have ascertained that there are many many higher selfs connected all together "with source" on this side of the veil, yes?

Well yes

So we have ascertained that all are connected , that your higher self for instance is connected with other higher selfs . Yes?

Ummm yes , that feels true. 

So you can communicate with your higher self AND the higher selfs of others ? 

Well I'm guessing so., if alls connected .

So dear one, do you think it plausible that if you are connected in such a way that you can "tap in" to others frequencies or thoughts or their knowing or their expectations, their dreams, their goals, their path, their intentions ? Are you getting the picture dear one? 

Umm hmmm I think I know where you are going with this now. Regarding prophecy, I'm thinking , if I can tap into my higher self then I'm tapping into all higher selfs or All that is, so that is how regarding readings or prophecy readings as such of others are done ? It's my higher self tapping into others higher selfs in the "all that is"?

Very good dear one. Smile 
Now what have we said WE ARE  in one of our first of transmissions? Can you recall?

You said you were the omega , the all that is, that ever will be.. Ohhhh I can't recall I have to check! 
Ok found it. The copy I kept. Ohhhh
You said you were :
(" the alpha the omega, the all that is and ever will be, we are all, we are you. You call me Adam, it resonated with you, but I am not one, but many. The energy you call Adam is a combination of energies, that are here to help you at this time.)

Dear one, we told you that we are "all that is, we are all, we are "you" we are a combination of energies"
What does this tell you in regards to what we speak of?

Well you are me also and  I'm channeling my "higher self " then I'm channeling you also, because you are part of me, the energy that is a part of me that is connected to all that is, the many, which is also you?
Mind bogged!! But I think I get it.

You think? 

Ok..my thoughts are connected to you . I get it now. Your teasing me! 

Lovingly so dear one. We are wanting you to understand. What you are doubting over and over is your "self" . 
You discovered your answer rather than us saying so, YOU needed to find the answers and through this conversation you have. We can feel your heart lighten and your doubts. Do not doubt dear one. We want you to understand "all" is connected. Not to confuse the issue but we are your higher selfs, higher self. Smile. All you are needing to know to ease your doubt has been given. 
We hear your question on prophecy. Recall we say all is connected. So you can say that you have connection to what another may be leading to in life, but., Be it so told, that a change of another's thoughts changes their destiny which changes their prophecy. It is never still , constantly changing the "ether" that is the energy in motion that manifestations are made of is ALWAYS changing. 
Prophecy is always in motion so can really never be made, only In the moment is it true, and them there is the issue of "time". That is for another transmission.
Be at peace dear one. All is proceeding to our pleasing. The question needed to be spoken and might we add, shared on your conversation page. Many question this idea. It is to our pleasing that it is shared.

Ohhhh ....again I just thought to share my doubts with you.  Ok .. I guess it will help others understand how silly I can be... Ok I'll share 

Not silly dear one. HUMAN. 
Only if it your will dear heart, to teach. 

Well I'm  not doing the teaching you are Adam

And who am I ? 

Ok..... Ok.., I get it.. LOL,. I do love you  :) even when your pushy lol

Smile... 
Dearest a means to an end. One you are wanting as well.
With love in our hearts 
That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment