Total Pageviews

Monday 28 September 2015

Through my mothers eyes 27/9/15

Through my mothers eyes

You left me when you knew,
I could go it alone.
You knew I would contact you,
Without the need of a phone.
And what do I do,
When i finally get through?
 I whine & complain
Instead of saying, I love you.
I tell you my hurts
Of long lost affection,
I say you were hard
That you seeked perfection
I'm angry, grieving and sad,
I keep crying, I'm mad.
At this moment I can't see
The treasure I had.
And what do you do?
Mother of mine?
When I finally have you on the line?
Your message of love
Comes through.
As you kneel down before me. 
You say My daughter,
I now tell you my story..........

You begin by showing me images
Of the life you once had.
The life before I was born 
When you were so sad.
A life filled with struggle
An immigrant you were
But even before that
The time of post war.
You show me so clearly 
What I could not before
your struggle, your pain
Of when you were poor
You spoke your words clearly,
So pure and so raw.
You tell me your side,
One I could not see before.

And then I am born
Your treasure you hold 
You look in my eyes, and vow
I would not see the cold 
You vow I would not live
The struggle you had
Your baby girl 
Would not have it so bad

A mothers love has many faces,
It's love from the core.
Sometimes it's twisted 
sometimes it's raw
Its pure from the heart 
and it's delivered with love
And I finally see
Your story from above
I see why you mothered 
The way that you did
It was your way of ensuring 
Your protection of me
You lived a hard life 
It was so plain to see
It was your way of ensuring
It wouldn't happen to me

And so my daughter 
This message I give, 
I deliver to you
Is to tell your perfect 
Exactly as you
There is no tomorrow's 
Our time is now past 
But I await you at heavens gate
Your time will go fast
Welcome each day, 
as a gift from above 
Treasure each moment
As if it's your last
Be all you can be
my greatest wish for you
With love and forgiveness 
You are born a new
Given in love
To my daughter 
Be happy
( sta contenta )

Channeled
( Helen Salter )
At Retreat 27/9/15



No comments:

Post a Comment