Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 September 2015

A Personal channeled conversation regarding my journey 16/9/15 Abacus ( Channeled by Helen Salter )

A Personal channeled conversation 
16/9/15 
Abacus ( Channeled by Helen Salter )

An example of the type of conversation I have with Abacus
----

Can you explain what occurred tonight  please , in the 10yrs from now scenario in class meditation. In the journey? Any Guidance? 

Abacus
Dear heart we may do so very briefly as the time is not convienient?

Briefly if you can. It's late

Abacus
Dear heart you do cause us to smile. Do you wish confirmation? 


No.. Yes.. I don't know. I just want to know if it was my imagination, that I was making it up 


Abacus
You were asked to imagine were you not? 

Yes

Abacus
So it was your imagination agreed? 

But I'm not sure it was

Abacus
Indeed. You know the answer dear heart

Do I? I feel like i am projecting something that might not be right


Abacus
Humour us if you will. Do you not create through your imagination ? 


Well I think so 

Abacus
You think or you imagine? 

Your confusing me 

Abacus
Smile. We do not mean to confuse. We guide dear one

I'm just not sure if it was  self made in my head

Abacus
Self made. Yes that is appropriate wording dear heart. Self, made. Is it not how you create your future? 

So your saying what I imagined my future to be in 10yrs is true? That it will happen like that?

Abacus
If you so choose 

Ughh

Abacus
Did you not like your future dear heart? Was it not to your liking this magnificance you imagined? 


Well yes but that's just it. I imagined it. It wasn't real . I might not be good enough .. It was just play 

Abacus
Was it just play? 

Well I don't knowing I just play imagined it or if you were guiding it to me in my imagination. I don't know if it was channeled or me, or you

Abacus
Ahh so you are understanding we are entertwined enough that you do not know if it is you or we projecting your thoughts. Yes? 


YES! . I didn't know if it was my imagination or you projecting that reality 


Abacus
How interesting . It is, is it not? You doubt it is us when you channel and yet now, you doubt it is just you and not we? We are referring to your imagination dear heart.  The time for doubt is over is it not? When you may not decipher if it is we or you when In play " imagination "


Sigh... Ok you win 


Abacus
Ahh but we both win for finally the doubt is disintegrated 


Well .. Was it you in my play imagination of my future?

Abacus
We are melded dear heart. It was a mixture of you and we ( grin ) 

I knew it!!

Abacus
Dear heart did you like your future, your probable future if you so desire, with the propulsion that is?

Yes. If I'm good enough 

Abacus
We are in awe at your tenacity to the finer detail. If you were not good enough the future you viewed would be obselete would it not ? For you were successful in this future were you not? 

Feeling frustrated 

Abacus
Honour that thought, that feeling. Decipher what it is that frustrates 


It frustrates me that i am not in control


Abacus 
You are always in control dear heart. However you are not in allowing. You are pushing the door of resistance instead of simply sidestepping the resistance and opening the door.
Dear heart rest. We may continue if you wish when you are rested
That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment