Total Pageviews

Monday 28 September 2015


28/9/15 
Abacus ( channeled by Helen Salter )
On Retreat
Being good enough and worthy enough

What do I still need to process?

Abacus
Being good enough, being worthy.

Am I?

Abacus
Affirmative.

Will I get it right all the time?

Abacus
Negative.

Then how can I be good enough if I don't get it right all the time?

Abacus
Dear one, you are good enough because you are source essence. You devalue source when you devalue yourself.

But how can I be good enough if I get it wrong?

Abacus
Because when it is wrong it is right.

I don't understand.

Abacus
You learn through experience with yourself and with others. All is experience. None can be wrong. All this perfection.

So when I get it wrong it supposed to be wrong?

Abacus
Affirmative. There is no wrong. All is an experience of duality. In essence, in source, there is light and there is dark. There is good and there is bad. You are all of these things. You cannot get it wrong. Truth is the experience. Each encompasses the truth. Your wrong is someone else's right. Your right is someone else is wrong. Do you see? Do you see?

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. You are truth always. You are good enough always. You are God in experience. You are ALL that is.
When you love yourself, you love God. When you appreciate yourself, you appreciate God. When you are in service to self, you are in service to God.
When you are at peace with this, you are at peace with God.
The God in you is enough.
It has always been enough, and it will always be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment