Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 September 2015

Statement Of Intent - 26th September 2015 At Retreat

A piece I channeled on self love and self worth, at retreat
26th September 2015 10:10am
             ~~~~~~~

Statement of Intention
I now allow my being,
to be ALL that I AM.
I now allow my greater joy,
in every moment.
I now allow myself to receive
unlimited abundance.
I now allow myself to believe that I am worthy.
I am always safe.
I am always loved.
I am always respected
in my world,
for I am a mirror of divine love.
Divine love now flows,
through me,
in service to others.
I now understand when I am in service to others,
I am in service to self.
Who is "self"?
Self is the creator within.
There is NO SHAME in this,
to be in service to self.
How can there be shame,
when I and the creator,
are one and the same?
One love.
All is the ONE
There can only be ONE service. 
I am that I am
I am in service,
to the ONE love.
Me, you, God.
I am you also.
When I am in service to you,
I am in service to me.
I now release all shame,
and unworthiness. 
It is not mine to 

Source/Abacus
(channeled by Helen salter ) 
            

No comments:

Post a Comment