Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 September 2015

A Personal Channel Abacus 19th September 2015

19th September 2015
Abacus (channeled by Helen Salter)
A Personal channel to my journey
Video channeling 

I had the pull to video myself while channeling tonight. To see what I look like when I channel. I've done it once before. Curiosity I guess. ie does my face change, do I look different in channel etc etc.  I didn't like then. I still don't like it now. I'm being honest. But, the pull was there to try again. I don't know when I will take that step, in sharing myself in that way, if ever. Ha! In my head right now I hear "on the morrow". Not likely! Stubborn I am.
Below is what Abacus brought through to me in the video channel. The tingles & love I felt in this channel were really strong. Wave after wave. It's clear they want this. I'm just not so sure I do...... Yet
The transcript. 

Abacus
Dear heart, we are pleased this day that you are using your faculties to advantage others. We understand that you do not like to be in the limelight, so to speak. You feel us most deeply,  and this is for good cause for we would like you to communicate in this way. We understand you do not wish it. We understand this. However this is a bump on the road that you need to plough through, so to speak. Others enjoy to put a face to the voice. They resonate with the human that brings the energy, that is we.

So we advise, and we guide you to share in this way. We understand this is a process for you dear one, and it is not an easy process. We know you dear one.

You feel the love.  You feel us most deeply. This is for good cause for this is what we wish dear one, and we understand that you wish this also, but you have much fear of judgement of others. You have much fear of taking the leap. It is the resistance that must be passed to move through the door to the magnificance that is inside you.

Trust this is what is to be, and allow dear one. Allow us to shine through you, and to you, to shine through you. We love you most dearly. We want what you want. Freedom for all. That they may arise in their magnificance.
That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment