Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 September 2015

An integration experience 30/9/15 Abacus (my journey)

30/9/15 11:18pm
Channeling Abacus
Integration Experience
(personal to my journey )


Abacus what just happened??


Abacus 
Dear heart how do you feel? 

Weird. I'm beginning to panic. 

Abacus
Dear heart breathe. Deep long breathes. Breathe. Fear not. You are touched by Spirit. You have integrated with source. That, that you call Abacus IS God source. You have integrated a higher aspect of Abacus. Just as you first feared Abacus, you feared WE. You dear one made a leap. Your energy has quantified. You have integrated again. You feel us within you do you not? 

Yes!

Abacus
You fear. Breathe. Oxygenate. Breathe 


I am breathing ...

Abacus
We will explain. An advisement which will bring clarity to the fore if you will. May you scribe your experience of WE. There is method dear heart. In the scribing, in the reiterating, clearness will surface 


Ok
I sat to channel for someone that is asking for guidance. I wanted to be clear so that the guidance was right. So I sat and connected with you in trance but I felt you come in so much stronger than normal. It felt good so I allowed. Then I heard you ask permission to integrate. I said if it's for my higher purpose, yes. You asked me not to fear that I would feel changes. I felt tingles throughout my body. Not little tingles but waves of huge tingles right down to the base of my spine, and my toes, my whole body. Then I felt my heart space get really warm ( it still is ) and then I got the thought to open my heart and I felt like my heart opened and heat poured in it or out if it, like both. This kept happening for minutes maybe. Not sure. My cat sat on my lap the whole time while I just felt love and tingles and heart opening. My cells were vibrating. I had the thought I was healing from within. I felt you within me. When I opened my eyes, it felt like you are within me a part of me, different to before. Then I got panicked. Then I thought to ask what does integration mean exactly? I know too late. It feels weird feeling you within me while not in trance state. It doesn't feel bad just not what I'm used to. 


Abacus
You understand we know your heart? Permission had been already given. Integration began on connection dear heart, however we felt your unease. It is why we seeked re confirmation dear heart. 


Yeah I understand that. I feel buzzy but calmer. I still feel tingles and warmth in my heart. I feel tingles in my root chakra. I feel you. 


Abacus
Dear heart what did we tell you? Where are we? 


Within me. 


Abacus
And who are we? 


Now that's the question isn't it


Abacus
We are who we have always been. What was your intention this week past? 


That I have a greater connection with my guides, with spirit, and that my higher purpose manifests 


Abacus
What did you let go of dear one? 


Doubt and fear

Abacus
Smile. 

Really? That's what just happened ?

Abacus
Dear heart you doubt? Is not the time for doubt over? 


I feel alittle queasy

Abacus
This is fear dear heart. Breathe through the fear. Know we are one. We are. WE ARE. We are who we have always been. We are connected closer than was. We are what you are. There will be adjustments. You have not shared the all of it. You are to begin being the scribe of our words.  We showed you the way of it. The connection needed fine tuning for this to occur. Dear heart do not doubt it is WE. Listen closely dear heart. We are here to bring change. We come to help you with implementation. You feel us differently because you allowed us to integrate fully. When we come through you, we do not wish to frighten and so our energy is held back somewhat. We do not want to cause fear dear heart, and so we come in gently. Ohh so gently. To feel us fully will cause you anxiety. You however ask for a higher connection. Your wish is our wish. You needed to clear. You held much pain, much sorrow. These past days you cleared, you purged. You bared yourself before spirit. You called on us in love, with purity of heart. Not for self gain but for humanities gain. We know your heart and so we heeded your wish. Your wish is our wish. 


Why do I feel so weird? 


Abacus
You feel altered yes? 


Yes. I'm freaking out somewhat 

Abacus
Dear heart breathe. Do you hear us clearly? 

Yes

Abacus
We will feel much like new model of the previous WE in a sense, and yet it is you that is a new model, you have upgraded, lightened, and so we will feel us differently. It is much like you are driving a powerful new automobile. You feel alittle shaky, unsure. Touch and sense has been heightened. It feels alittle uneasy. You will adjust dear heart. Know you hold spirit in your heart. All is well dear heart. All is well. 


How do I know for sure? 

Abacus
Dear heart when we integrated did you feel love

Yes

Abacus
Therein lies your answer dear heart.
You are feeling better yes? 


Yes. Feeling embarrassed now


Abacus
Dear heart when one experiences changes that are out of their normalcy one may experience unease. Know we allow no harm to come to you


The channel for the other? 

Abacus
If you will. However this one has received all that she may at this time. Many have come to her aid. Peace and love will work its magic dear heart.

I send her energy?

Abacus 
Affirmative. This will be more conductive at this time, in this moment.

Ok. So what do I do now? 

Abacus 
Dear heart you understand, you know 

Rest I'm guessing 

Abacus 
How do you feel?

Tired. Exhausted actually 

Abacus
Listen to your guidance system dear one. You understand even when you do not wish to listen ( smile )
Be at ease. All is well
That is all

So Am I sharing this? 

Abacus 
Your will be done. It has always been your will. You know the answer.



No comments:

Post a Comment