Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 January 2015

Channeling Adam
RainbowCollective 8/1/15 11:07pm

I'm so tired! 
All my days seem to run into each other with no lull inbetween .. I know you say action is required, but this just feels ridiculous!

Adam
Breathe. Slow down your breathing. You are in a state of anxiety. Dear heart recall our words. Think not of the enormity, but only of the present moment. Be present. By being present, living in the present moment all the future that you think of , falls away. It ceases to exist! There is only the now. This moment. Understand this dear heart. When you endeavour to realise this, all your anxiety will fall away. Do not think of the future. There is only the now, the present. 

I'll try. It can't hurt to try and remember this. 
Ohh what was that I saw tonight in light body class experience? In the exercise? I saw me and a huge shadow behind me, nearly the height of a room. It looked like a huge shadow of a jeanie? 

Adam
This is the part of you that we reside when we are blended with your energetic body. 

So it's not you?

Adam
It is you 

Huh

Adam
This is your etheric energy body. It is with whom we merge. You are more than your physical body.  

So tired I can't form a thought to answer. 

Balance Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment