Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 January 2015

24/1/15 Saturday
Channeling Adam
Rainbow Collective🌈


I felt the tingles in the right part of my scalp, in the middle of a treatment today I knew you were calling, but I can't bring  through messages at work. I don't know how to approach that.  I didn't know this client well. I could have offended her....

Adam
Dear heart when one follows the journey, one must be open to receiving guidance in the most unusual circumstances. 

How do I broach the subject to someone that might not believe? 

Adam
Trust. An opening will form if you are open to it. Dear heart you may have brought this soul peace if you had but trusted. 

I didn't feel that they would have been open to it.

Adam
Dear heart, if you will, you may deliver or nay. You have free will always. However if you choose to relay our messages , know they are for good reason and that the recipient will hear. You are but to deliver. Nothing more. It is their will what they do with said message.

I feel like I let you down ....

Adam
You let your self down dear heart. We say not to cause grievance , only that we feel what is in your heart. It is a learning. You will over time develop the means to express what it is we require conveying. It is all as it should be. Do not fret dear child. All is well. 

Adam what just happened? Now? I "distinctly" can separate your thoughts from mine. I know this sounds odd to most who are reading,  but I know the way I've heard you till now. I know the way I've transcribed. I've just noticed , something's different ?? 

Adam
Yes. There is a difference.  It is true. Until now you have been following transcripts that have been writen, on how to do this thing you call channeling, communication with the other side. Know you these energies are constantly shifting? You have been warned of this . You will read constantly the way in communications. Soon you will have no need for said translations , sitting listening on how we can be reached. We have been reached. It is time you have that understanding. There is much to bring forth 

So I'm auto writing, atm, is it different in trance too?

Adam
You will see it has differed. It is a resonating of the frequencies , yours with ours. You have opened a doorway dear heart 

How?

Adam
Have you not used the energies of more frequent timings? The more you use the energies, the more your raise the energy , the more you will open dear heart. There are continual adjustments made

So tomorrow will be different? The readings? This sounds repetitive I know, but will I be ok? Understand your messages? Be calm enough to help?

Adam
Dear heart each time you go before another with the intent to help the other, the demand for more flow will increase, your vision will become clearer, you will know things you cannot know, you will see things you thought not able to see, you will feel what you may have had difficultly expressing because of the intensity. Know this, we would not bring you to the fore to do such if we did not believe you could. We would not be here but for your courage to face your fears. Do you not see? It is by facing your fears , your deepest fears , that you enable us, you enable  you. You transmute the dark to light. Every time you bring peace you transmute. Everytime you run the energies, you transmute. You are in a constant state of change . Do not be so surprised that our conversing changes. 
Dear heart we advise you sit in your stillness. Allow to feel the changes. You will notice the difference. Be in love, for where there is love there is no fear. Where there is light no darkness can abide. Where there is faith no doubt. 

Thankyou 
...........

How do I bring through visions I see and feelings I feel in live channeled readings? ie when I channel you as your aware I talk as you, your words. But if I see an image I need to explain, how do I express it to the other person? Do I still talk as you and let you explain? Or do I stop channeling you, and explain with my words. This confuses me as I don't want to lose our connection during a reading to explain something I see or feel. 

Adam
Dear heart sit still a moment. Clear. We will endeavour to ease your mind

Ok.. I have to go to bed soon, I have market readings tomorrow. 

Adam
This will but take afew moments 

I feel you near me

Adam
And ?

More quickly 

Adam
Did you perhaps "do" anything different?

Umm I actually didn't "do" anything. I was just still and alert

Adam
You did not imagine us coming tip ward you?

No

Adam
You did not imagine a light coming from the sky?

Umm no

Adam
You did not call on us, asking us to come to the fore, to not leave you abandoned ?

No 😊

Adam
You did not wait and wait and wait, second guessing our arrival

No .. To be honest I didn't have time to do usual prep. You told me to be still... So I did what you said 

Adam
And what did you feel dear heart!

You... Ohhh I know where your goin with this 

Adam
Dear heart you are beyond the need for preambles. Simply be still and we are there, if the intent is there we are there

Ohhh ok

Adam
Trust it is so, on the morrow do this with your first . You will not be let down or left abandoned. 

Ok
One more question please
The feelings I get? The feeling like something's touching me. Like I have a fly constantly landing on me here and there, but nothing's  there? 

Adam 
Spirit that is in your field 

Huh?

It is not of Import. They will not harm. They see your light. Your are a sensitive and so you feel. It is when you are conversing? Or in stillness ?

Yeah it is

Adam
It is siimply a condition , part and parcel  as you say of the state you are developing. It will serve you well when warranted. 
Dear heart we leave you to your slumber. Be at peace on the morrow. All will be well

But how do I manage the channeling AND explain what I see?

Adam
All will be revealed on the morrow. Balance dear child

Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment