Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 January 2015

25/1/15 Channeling Adam
(at the market)
Rainbow Collective
Auto writing
My experience / journey

(After first reading of the day)

It took a while to connect? 

Adam
You were In doubt. In fear. Trust . When you heart beats quickly you drift away from your state. Slow your breathing. Concentrate only on the breath. In and out.


Can you please come in stronger? I request this of you. I prefer to feel you so I do not doubt you are there 

Adam
Dear  heart you were correct in your reading. This was what was needed for the other, to hear. It was the main thought we wished to express.

Later .....

Wow! 6 readings already! Why is my upper back sore? My back really hurts!

Adam
Dear heart it is the energies that travel through your core. You have blocks where the energy pools. Stretch. You will benefit from exercises that stretch.

 Later.....

7 readings .... The last one was long! My timer didn't go off. Why? The reading went for like ages

Adam
Dear heart it is with reason. The message needed explaining indepth and so the time was needed. We are very pleased dear heart.

I'm buggered and energised all at the same time. I'm happy though. Good feedbacks. :) I doubted your thoughts and yet again they were true. Will I ever stop doubting you. 

Adam
Dear heart you can not know what you do not know. We see more than you. If you keep this truth in mind and trust what comes to the fore you will help many. You helped today dear heart. Know this truth and be at peace. Rest now. Your body requires this. Be at peace that you are on the right path and that it will develop accordingly 
That is all 

No comments:

Post a Comment