Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 January 2015

4/1/14 Sunday 
Psychic expo experience

Adam what happened today? What was that that happened? You know what I'm referring to

Adam 
Dear heart naught will be breached here. Be at peace. We understand to what you are referring. First things first dear heart. Again humor us?

Umm ok .. You lead and I'll follow..
Umm can I apologise for doubting you ( embarrassed ) I allowed myself to be influenced by something outside of myself

Adam
Dear heart there is no need for grievance. It is the way of humanity that one may be easily misled.
We are pleased with the days events. You listened and followed our guidance. What transversed , healed much in this soul. If you could see you would understand. 

I FELT it! My back felt like I had a tap dripping water down it! Why do I sweat like that with your energy when in a live channeling. It doesn't happen at home?

Adam
Dear heart, when one transfers this type of energy it uses up much energy in your human body. It is why you are so tired. Let us use an example. 
You thought of such a one today, it will aid the readers understanding without breaking confidentiality.

Ok

Adam 
You were correct in thinking of your motion picture named " ghosts "


Ohhh yes.! The part where whoopy Goldberg allows Patrick swayze,s ghost/spirit  energy , to enter her  body so that Demi Moore could feel his energy in a touch ,  in a dance. Whoopy allowed Patricks energy to flow  through her so Demi  could " feel" him, his energy, in spirit. Though in the movie whoopy was taken over. I wasn't. 

Adam
Correct! This is what occured today. You trusted us dear heart! You doubted what you saw, what we asked,  yet you allowed us. You took the hands of this other and allowed this spirit, the love, their energy to flow through us, through to you, through you  to they. They felt the energy transference did they not? They confirmed the image, the energy, the love? You had confirmation ?

Yes! I was not taken over, I must stress that. But it was kinda like reiki as in the energy flowed through, but it was through the loved one, then you, then through me to another ... And during this I was sweating so bad , so hot, and yet it felt beautiful!

Adam
You have no understanding of the concept, of the healing that took place in those moments today. What " you " allowed, that was brought forth,  You doubt and you doubt and today you did something that you have no comprehension of , still. You heal dear heart. Know this truth. Do not allow yourself to be influenced otherwise. Know your service today healed in both realms. 

Adam not sure about sharing any of this. 

Adam
Dear heart this is your journey, our work together. It is just the beginning. You have broken no law but one of your own making. No privacy has been breached other than in your imaginings. 

Ok

Adam
Know you may help many in this way. The energy transference will become easier. Your energetics are adapting. There has been upgrades. There are more to come. You are working on your energetics. We advise you continue with this. It will lead you to where you are to go. Healing comes in many forms , many ways. Know this. This is not the first time we have asked you to " hold " the others hands .

Ohhhh

Adam
You recall .. 

Yes!!

Adam
(Smile)
Clarity is dawning

Ohhh yes

Adam
How was your accuracy today? 

Well at first it was debatable 

Adam
You were still in doubt , yes?

Yes...
My confidence 

Adam
And after ?

Better 

Adam
Better? 

Well I don't know for sure 

Adam 
Did you not get a name?

Ahhh yes I did, a guess? Well you gave me a thought, a name 

Adam
How many names are in your English language dear heart? 

Umm yeah I get what your saying 


Adam
You received one name. Affirmative?


Yes. 

Adam
Had you doubt regarding this ability last evening?

Yes

Adam 
And now? 

Ok yes when  I'm in channeling state I can see I'm more accurate than when I'm not

Adam
Dear heart it is your perception that you are not connected to us out of channeling state. You are but to centre, and allow. You were not centred where you were. You were far from centred. You were in doubt. You were second guessing your ability , your connection. You were withdrawn. You cannot get clarity when you withdraw from your self from source. You must be allowing , open. You were not open at the time. 

Ok I'm understanding now. 

Adam 
Dear heart, when you are practicing these skills, being in your open, allowing , connected state, being centred , allows clarity and precision. 

Understanding

Adam
You are depleted. You have used much energy today. Rest dear heart, feel into us as you rest. We send you energy. 
Know you achieved what you set out to do this morning. It may be of interest to share the intent also. If you wish. 

Maybe. I'll have to re- listen first

Adam
As you wish
Know we are very pleased , as are those others on this side of the veil. They send their appreciation and love for your service this day. 

Ohhh I'm glad I  helped, that I worked out how to 
Umm Adam I swear I feel like I have ants crawling on my skin at the moment. What is this?

Adam
You are surrounded by those that wish to connect ( smile )
Simply ask that they leave your space 

Really????  I've been scratching for this whole channel and now you tell me... It's driving me nuts.. 

Adam
You did not ask child. They are not wishing you harm. They are attracted to your light

Umm well that's ok when I'm helping out others but not now... What do I do to stop it..

Adam 
State it so

Ok....

Adam 
Be firm. Surround yourself in love , shield

It stopped! 

Adam
( smile ) dear heart rest , nourish. Be at peace. 

Thankyou 





No comments:

Post a Comment