Total Pageviews

Monday 6 April 2015

6/3/15 pm Monday
Channeling Adam
Rainbow Collective 

Personal automatic writing on a light body meditation, emotional release, & facing fear blocks. Might not interest some, but sharing for those that are interested in my journey, & that are working on similar. <3
Ps.. A "journey" is a light body exercise aka meditation. They all vary ie age regression, sub personality , emotional clearing or learning and running the energy centres etc



Adam what to do? Which lightbody journey in the plan would benefit me most to do tonight? And what do I ask to be let go of, or to work on? Please

Adam
Dear heart program 1. Ask to be made aware of what you may understand that has relation to where you may seeking to be going at present, where the intricacy of judgement of self may be made clear so that  you may see the belief as non judgemental in the now. It is said that one may see in the eyes of the observer what one may not see when one is living the event. 
We acknowledge what may be shown to you to heal. The first exercise dear heart . We are awaiting your journey when you are ready 

Ohhh I feel you .. I don't know if I want to do the age regression journey now , I feel good right here and now in your energy

Adam
Dear heart your fear has had you procrastinating in regards to the exercises. We are seeking to show you the feeling of love, that we are and will be beside you as you take the journey back to yourself . We show you love and safety, be brave dear heart . Be brave 

What if miss it, I don't see the block, what I fear?

Adam
It will be made clear. We may discuss the results after the journey if you wish?

One journey only tonight?

Adam
One will be sufficient 

Ok
Age aggression journey ?

Adam
Affirmative. We are understanding your reluctance. Dear heart if you do not but try you will not know. To question where it may lead will give you preconceived ideas. Simply relax, and allow the journey to unfold

Ok ...... See you on the other side 

Adam
You will indeed. You will see yourself 

Can I journey to the hall of records?

Adam
You may do so however this is not the time. 

They would have the answers?

Adam
Dear heart to read the records is not to understand the lesson, not from where you are now on your realm of existance. You are procrastinating still 

Ok .. What does your realm  look like? 

Adam
We may seek to bring clarity, once the journey is complete if you are still curious . Some will not be understandable to you. Much as the blind man anolagy. 

Ok. I'll begin now 
~~~~~~~~~

( an hour later... I hadn't done the lightbody yet. I guess I was procrastinating )


Adam what is happening ? I am feeling so emotional 

Adam
Dear heart know we love you dearly.
We love you so very much. We understand you do not understand this where you are. You are not beferet.  You are not alone. You feel a sense of loss because the energies are releasing that that weighs it down. Sorrow is a heavy weight to carry. It holds much weight . You are lifting, raising to so much more light dear heart, more than you can imagine. It is beautiful to see you begin to shed your hurts of your heart . Your heart is healing dear heart. When you shed the sorrow it allows in more light . It will become easier.
Dear heart do you trust us?

Yes

Adam
Sit now quietly. We will send you much love that you may feel to ease your ills. We are always, with you. When you become still, you may feel us. After the release comes the fullfillment, as the opening has begun, where light may enter. 

Thankyou for coming to me

Adam
Dear heart it is not that we came. We have always been. It is you that has remembered and have opened to us.
So many walk around in sorrow not understanding that they have those around them if they but open to them. No one is alone, it is the human perception that they are separate,a single being. They are not, you are not. You cannot be separate . Ever.
It is simply the perception , the construct of the ego, the mind. It was needed for the human experience to be possible. All is changing. Patience dear heart.
We ask an advisement if you should feel guided?

Yes?

Adam
On the morrow dear heart we advice, that you treat yourself well. If only for a day , be kind to thy self. Treat thy self as you would treat your most treasured procession. As one would hold a new born  babe. As one would water the most precious of flowers. As you would hold a love lost and found. On the morrow wake with the intent that evey moment be spent in conscious communion with your self, as a child free of all responsibility, and to laugh and do what you love. Waist time as you will call it. We ask that you do this for one of your earth days for yourself. Can you, will you be this to your self upon awakening to the new day ?

If I remember I will

Adam
Dear heart with pen write reminders for your self in all places that you may see with your vision as a reminder. Every moment be present. This is the present you give to your self on this day of yours. Can you? Will you?

I will try I mean I will attempt it

Adam 
We are pleased. We will remind you dear heart. When one may do this once, then one may do this again. For this moment we simply ask for to attempt this for a day of your earth time. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~


( some hours  later )


Adam in my journey just then, I can't recall all of it, don't know why, and I didn't see what I was afraid of, I felt it though , there was something terrifying 

Adam
We do not give energy to that, that you fear, we simply say you were not so afraid . You faced it, and it evaporated did it not?

Yes

Adam
You faced your fear and so it dissolved. That, that you held the fear of did not come, for by facing it head on, in the observation, it ceased to exist

But I was afraid when I went to face it , but then there was nothing there, when I went to face it, there was nothing , just empty space, and then I woke afraid

Adam
Because you did not understand when you awoke. 

Why is my stomach hurting all of a sudden?

Adam
It is where you hold fear, in that area. What you feel is the release of the fear, the same as you felt the release of the sorrow earlier. 

Who was with me in the dream ?

Adam
That part of you , you, that held the fear. Your fearful self,  the child, and your warrior self.  Your warrior stood in defence to the inner child. To show it there was nothing to fear. You held much fear  as a child. It is time to let go of that fear , it does not serve you

But I was afraid in the journey, I felt that

Adam
To be a warrior does not mean to not have fear. It is to rise above the fear rather than allowing it to take hold. Remember all energy is of source. All has it's place, it's uses. One can not know one without the other, and so in your place of duality it serves it's purpose. 

So I faced the fear? Did I release it?

Adam
You have peeled another layer dear heart. Be at peace with this. 

Do I share this? It's kinda a bit personal & it actually may bore others..

Adam
The question that needs asking dear heart is this. Would this have served you if another had writen, while you were in a place of similar standing? 

Maybe. I would have to read through it to be sure 

Adam
Another, any other, battling their fears may find it useful dear heart. It is your will be done

I'll think about it

Adam
An advisement to feel through the heart rather than think with the mind. This will give you a more accurate decision made, 

Ok. 

Adam
Enjoy the gift of the day dear heart. You may find much love this day if you open your heart to it. It is an auspicious day. 

Thankyou 

Footnote...
The above may not make sense unless I explain what I experienced in the age regression light body journey. If your interested read on..,,

I hold fear and I'm not sure why. When I was little I was scared of the dark ... And of anything that related to it 

Anyway in the light body age regression journey I found myself  standing outside an elevator.  I wasn't alone. There was a younger girl next to me. 
The elevator  was descending, I could see the arrow light pointing down and it was going to open when it got to my level. It was defending to my level. 
I was terrified of what was in that lift. If felt terrifying, like something really bad and scary was going to fly out.  The worst possible thing. 

I was standing in the foyer watching the lift descending. I couldn't see what was inside the lift. I just knew it was bad. 
I stood there ready to fight, face and protect the girl & me, even though I was scared. ( the girl beside me I now understand as being my inner child, the little girl )  I has a sword in my hand. ( yeah weird I know )
I was standing there ready to face what was coming, heart racing.  
The lift  arrived, I ran towards it with the sword waving , but I was waving at empty air, the elevator was empty. This is where I woke up heart racing. I had fallen asleep during the age regression meditation. Either that or I went really deep. I woke up seeing green shimmering lights on the ceiling,& moving energy, like a tar road on a hot day.  I forgot to ask about that ....
It was a weird day of emotional & fear releases. Maybe it has to do with the blood moon/eclipse


No comments:

Post a Comment