Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 April 2015

18th April 2015
Channeling Adam ( Collective )

I've begun hearing your words , my thoughts,  out of the trance state. Like during everyday activities. Can you explain please? 
Also I don't understand where I'm / we are going with all this? I've shared your words, and my journey on and off. Do I keep doing this? I mean, I'll keep sharing for those few that resonate with you, but I'm thinking, is it better to invest this energy elsewhere? To help in a different way? I know you understand my questions and that they don't mean disrespect to you or the readers . Adam? Oh k, that was quick! 
( feeling warmth in my heart/chest area as I end my questions )

Adam
Dear heart we are ever present. 

The heart warmth?

Adam
You have dropped your walls, opened your heart. This is the activations. Dear heart be still a moment if you will. There are adjustments to be made if you are willing. It is time. 

Now?

Adam
Do not fear. There is naught to be fearful and much to be revered. 

Ok. 

Adam
Be still. You will be guided. Be observant dear heart. This may show many why this journey of ours is documented. We will endevour to bring forth the details in a moment 


I'm feeling butterflies type feeling in my heart. 

Adam
Be not in fear but in love dear heart. We may continue when you are ready 

Ok

~~~~~~~
( an hour later, still in an altered state )

Wow that was intense and beautiful! I felt so much heat and butterfly's in my heart and belly, my body felt like a balloon , light weight . I felt filled with beautiful energy , peaceful. You guided me when to breath, when to imagine and breathe in light into my heart or pineal . I'm tingling all over. I felt you within and yet I was there with you , together and I could talk to you as you were me and me you. You led me into my centres and I expanded light into these and breathed light into these areas to dissolve fear and blocks. You showed me my fear and asked me to shine light onto the fear and it also dissolved. You then guided me to run the energies, breathe into certain areas , my throat ( Traeo ) to unblock my voice, to my 3rd eye / pineal to clear , my heart ......
I feel amazing. I thought my heart would stop it was feeling so much. Wow Adam.
Wow 

Adam
Dear child we extend to you our deepest love for this day you dissolved your resistance to soul purpose. You allowed us for the first time to be where we could not before, you remember what we told you ? Yes?

Yes

Adam. It is good that you recall our message to you. We are using much of your faculties now and yet you are not controlled. Free will is always, we repeat always in place. We are not, will not harm you. We could never aim to harm that we are. Dear heart be with support the next time you may reach us in this way. For it will be a wonderous connection. We do not wish you to miss it in it's entirety . You are feeling beneficial energetic tunings. Notice dear heart you were not disturbed. Not by your loved ones , not a one. Not a pet, disturbed our work. There is much still at hand now while we converse. You have arrived your calling. Know this. Passion. Dedication. Surrender, is valued here in the realms of light. You will have your place to shine. Know this to be true. You may shine your light to others so that they may be ignited Into their being. You are a light bearer. 

Adam!

Adam
Yes dear heart we hear you. It is not the ego. You are enquiring. 
We leave you to enjoy your upliftment. You are experiencing much 


I swear I'm high on energy! I wish I could share THIS feeling on my pages. I keep zoning out whole writing this?

Adam
There has been much download dear heart. Ground. Rest. It is needed this day. There will be more refinements in the coming days, as was explained. Be not in fear. It is your journey. 
Be at peace with it
That is all

Adam before you go, the question I asked about ?

Adam
Dear heart a natural progression of skills. Fruition. Acting on the thoughts. Observing will help them to blossom .

Do I share this conversation? On the net, my page?

Adam
Affirmative many more are developing in this way. Do not assume the words are un heeded or unread. The ones these words appear to will be encompassed within their energetics, to be ignited at the time of their choosing, 
All is in divine order dear heart.
We say to you test now. The message for this day is complete. 


No comments:

Post a Comment