Total Pageviews

Monday 20 April 2015

21st April 2015 ( pm )
Channeling Adam ( Rainbow Collective )

This channel is a mix of questions I had, which I'm guessing some of you have also,  plus more....
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam i have questions! 
What exactly happens when we die? 
How does this life and death thing work? Like where do we go & what do we experience when we get there? Are our loved ones there to greet us really? Can we recall our past lives? Really? Or is it "just" dreams.
What is the plan you speak of? Can you tell me more? How do I fit in it?
What's the go with all these past life death dreams I & others are experiencing? 
Whats  going to happen in my next trance channel when I'm with support? 
Please help me here to bring through clear information. I'm sure others would also be interested in reading some of your answers too 
As always I'm grateful for you

Click the link to view the rest of the channeling ...

No comments:

Post a Comment