Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 April 2015

21st April 2015 ( 7:30pm )
Channeling Abacus (Universal Mind)

Abacus came through in a channeling class last night. It took me completely by suprise! 
I've been assisting/teaching a channeling class.  Last night a student was away, so I got to sit in myself and channel. This is what resulted . Where it goes from here I have no idea . 

I've channeled Adam ( rainbow collective) for over 12months now. They did warn me there would be a change, and that I would be with support at the time. I did not expect it would be this. Here's the transcription of the recording from last night. 
I can't share the audio unfortunately as others can be heard channeling their guides in the background. So due to privacy and confidentiality I can only share this transcribed version. What this means? I have no idea. I guess it will all unfold over time. Not rushing to make any changes yet...will allow it to all unfold and trust ...

Abacus
We go by the name of Abacus.
We are here to assist you & the other with your work. We are here to increase the impact of what you have come to do. We are universal mind. Do not fear who we are. You feel a great sense of peace. We are here to enable that also. You will be working with multiple entities. There will be more than just the one. You feel the strength of our purpose. Do not be in fear. We are of the light. We are here to co-create, to bring in the new energy. Do not be so surprised. You were given fair notice. We wish to add there will be more than just writing, not that it is not important. There is the bigger picture. You dream of us do you not? You fly within our energy in your alternate states. You see what we are. You can see us clearly. You have been changing in your frequency, shifting constantly, and so we have come. This is why we are here. Do not have the fear of losing the other. They are not lost to you. It is simply that you have gained more than you could possibly imagine. We are not the singular and we are not the many, we are, we ARE. 
 There is much to do. We will grow together to new heights.


Note
I looked up definition of "are"

ɑː/
second person singular present and first, second, third person plural present of be.


No comments:

Post a Comment