Total Pageviews

Friday 2 June 2017

Releasing The Past. Channeled Art

Releasing the past
I feel this piece has a clearing effect and that being orange stimulates the sacral chakra. 
The outer edges remind me of blades, and the waves, emotions. The blades represents cutting and clearing through the emotional fog of the past that keeps one blinded to the truth. It repressents seeing clearly again, seeing the sun that's always been shinning above the clouds.
I get the image of a plane rising upwards, beyond the cloud that blinds its view. Rising beyond the maze of walls. Once above the clouds one sees clearly the sun that's never stopped shining. It represents sweeping away, like the street sweeper, past hurts & clearing a new path free of debris. It represents new beginnings. Once one rises above the fog, one moves forward easily, with a lightness of heart. It represents cutting through the shackles that holds one in a vice like grip. I see the little circles on the edges as emotional hurts that are being held on to, and that weighs one down. The blades as they spin can easily clear them. 

I have been guided to share my channeled artworks. With them I share intuitive interpretations or channeled messages. Always feel into what resonates within your own heart. I offer  interpretations, however the art is subjective to the viewer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment