Total Pageviews

Friday 2 June 2017

Dimensional Doorways. Channeled Art

Dimensional Doorways

I interpret the yellow petals signifying heaven and earth connection, the centre vortex is where the two meet, and in that space of oneness, one then can travel:expand out into alternate realities. The spheres denote alternate dimensions .. When heaven and earth meet within the human heart, the two create an energy dance that transcends time and space. One may transcend time by opening a dimensional door that lays between the two. You might say, you may be the walker of many realities while in experience of physicality. 



I have been guided to share my channeled artworks. With them I share intuitive interpretations or channeled messages. Always feel into what resonates within your own heart. I offer  interpretations, however the art is subjective to the viewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment