Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 February 2015

15/2/15
Channeling Adam
Rainbow collective
Auto writing

Adam I saw a clip earlier on the multiverse. It says that we are made of  the universe, made up of, star stuff our structure our cells. While I  watched this clip, I had a distinct feeling of home sickness, a deep almost unbearable longing. Most would think this crazy. 
Now in bed,  lying in the dark, Hours later I'm still feeling it. What is the matter with me lately? One minute I'm all revved up to help create change and the next I want to give it all up as being too hard.
You tell me heart is where the home is. What does that mean exactly?
I'm not sharing this. Right? Hasn't everyone wondered why they exist at all?  


Adam
Dear heart fear not, you are safe. Only the light that you are shines down on you . You cannot know what is not remembered by you. However know you have much support and are surrounded by an entourage of light beings of energy of love. Those past are with you, as are those from your future. You may travel there anytime you so choose in your imagination . You have the universe, space, within you. This is where your scientists get it wrong . You do not travel to other planets via ships or space craft. This is as your dinosaurs,  to an observer . You travel within you, your self, your mind, you have the universe WITHIN you. You are not simply made of star material. You may travel within you, to far off galaxies . 
Dear heart we may channel  on this on the morrow if you are agreeable . Slumber. We may meet within your sleep state dear heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment