Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 February 2015

12/11/14   ( last year )
Channeling Adam
Auto writing

Currently at retreat, learning to trust myself , attempting to let go of fear. 
This is a start. Posting a channel that I had no intention of sharing ....

Adam I know we just spoke but WHY am I hearing about all these terrible tragedys to do with children.  I don't want to see or hear, it just shocks my mind. How can anyone possibly do this to innocents. I hate the cruelty in these souls. It makes my stomach churn. 

Adam
It fuels your desire for change does it not? It propels your desire to make a difference. If you do not see you do not know. The idea is to feel compassion, love for the soul that endured so, not to fuel the hate for the souls that were the ones that inflicted as they too are on this jouney. Remember you are all one, even with those that you do not understand. Compasion for all, not just the ones you choose to. You are all souls made of the same creator all experiencing the duality. To experience one there must be the other. It is the way of it. Someone in duality must be what you call the bad guy. Eventual you will transcend duality. 

Ohhh I cannot post this! Not all will agree with you. I'm finding it difficult. I understand it but it's difficult to not feel anger at the ones that did the harm.

Adam
You do not have to agree with the actions or condone them or even understand them. It is but to send them compassion and love for you do not know their lessons, jouney or experience.  You do not know the bigger picture. It is easy to place judgement, easier than really understanding the bigger picture. 

It's difficult 

Adam
If you understand, from source point of view it would not be so difficult. To love all regardless of their doing, that is to know god, to know and understand, to be a master. 

Hmmm

Adam
Do you think source, god, turns away a soul when they return home? 

Well religion would say so

Adam 
What do you think? 

Well from what I've learnt no. 

Adam
Correct. There is a process however no soul is turned away. Source loves all, no matter their doing their experience. 

I can't post this.

Adam
Your will be done child. It may help to enlighten others. 

Maybe though I know it will also anger.



No comments:

Post a Comment