Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Audio Chapter 1
Channeling Universal Mind - Abacus


https://youtu.be/CymIpoRoTAw

Audio of voice channeling the 1st Chapter of the book with Abacus (transcription already posted) 
There are lulls in this (I didn't think I'd be sharing it)

I was having trouble with my throat. The energy makes my throat feel like it's straining when I speak & I feel breathless. Its a bit like running and being out of breath. At times my voice is high pitch due to the strain. I'll adapt I'm told, to their higher energy & flow in time. Also this may differ slightly to the written version. Their info was coming through so fast that by the time I voiced it, tried to grasp it, I had lost the info and the next lot of info had come in. So I had to go through the writing and channel in the blanks, the bits that didn't make sense because of the info I had missed. I need to ask them to slow it down abit for the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment